Weekend Update:
1) Best pickup line ever, on the Wilson Red Line El stop - "Girl, you built like a sista!" (translation: How did an Asian girl like you end up with a big ass?)
2) Tarot reading highlights (paraphrases of):
My aura gets racially profiled:
I see that you are religious and spiritual! Which is strange considering that you're Asian...
Kay is determined to get a second opinion:
Your aura is the color of mud! You'll never learn to love unless you let me perform a cleansing on you...for a meager $150.
Romantic adventures in store for T:
You will meet your soul mate this year. He will be an Aquarius with dark hair and light eyes...
How did she know that I'm moving in with two dogs??
I see animals in your future! However, you must remember to feed them because you're very irresponsible!
...Or that my blood alcohol content has been well above legal limit since mid February?
I see a lot of celebrating in your future...a lot of drinking.
3) Let's Go Hawks!
How to best behave at a hockey game? I'm not sure, but getting loaded and standing up and yelling a lot seemed to make me fit right in. Too bad it wasn't a Redwings game, or I would have brought along my octopus...
Has anyone picked up a copy of Kav and Clay yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment