Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sextrologically Connected

My friends and I are currently obsessed with Sextrology. It has seriously changed our lives. We pass it around at bars, absorbing its Sextrological knowledge hungrily. We cross-reference our own birthdays with those of past loves, current infatuations, friends, mothers, dogs. The book is full of answers about the future, and justifications about the past. We make fun of it, but deep down we believe every word it says.

So obsessed with this book are we that we're visiting an Astrology Boutique in Wicker Park Thursday afternoon. I know that even though I plan to spend no more than $5 to ask 2 questions, I will be seduced by the Astrologer's soothing wisdom and end up shelling out $40 for a full Tarot reading. But if you could find out how to ensure your future happiness, can you really put a price on that?

I'll let you know how it goes. Meanwhile, will everyone please post their birthdays and zodiac signs so I can analyze you with the book of love?

3 comments:

brenna rose said...

july 7th, 1985. please please share your sextrological wisdom.

Carrie Mac said...

8/2/1984. find my perfect match please.

Koms said...

So my friend and I were also talking about sextrology. She is a fan of the book she says. Apparently her man is a perfectionist and she is a dirty whore! Hehe, just kidding..he's a virgo and she is a taurus. I just had to share. MUAHHHHHHHH! love you lots, K